The Phoenix Club of Nashville is a dynamic cross-section of Middle Tennessee’s young professionals. Phoenix Club Members and Alumni in Nashville include hundreds of non-profit board members, community leaders, accountants, attorneys, architects, bankers, developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, insurers, physicians, and sales professionals, among others. Men invited to join are required to meet two basic requirements: 1) hold a sincere interest in helping Middle Tennessee’s under-served youth; and 2) hold strong potential for future leadership in business and in the community. Membership enables life-long personal and professional relationships to be formed while giving back to the Nashville community. While the Phoenix Club continues to evolve, it continues to be based on principles that have changed the lives of young children for over half a century.
New Member Recruitment Team:
Patrick Baird (Team Lead & Board Member)
Matt Brown (Team Member)
Stephen Richards, Jr. (Team Member)
Tyler Kemp (Team Member)
Taylor Kemp (Team Member)
Raoul Richardson (Team Member)
Daniel Ryan (Team Member)
KC Kelleher (Team Member)
• Applications will go live in July, but are not due until November.
• Board Members vote on each Prospective Member in late November.
• You must have three references on your application from Phoenix Club of Nashville Members, with at least one of them being a Board Member.
• You must attend at least two events throughout the year.
• It is recommended that you meet as many members as possible and attend as many events as you can make.
• For information about annual membership dues and financial aid, please contact one of the team members listed above.