The Phoenix Club of Nashville is a dynamic cross-section of Middle Tennessee’s young professionals. Phoenix Club Members and Alumni in Nashville include hundreds of non-profit board members, community leaders, accountants, attorneys, architects, bankers, developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, insurers, physicians, and sales professionals, among others. Men invited to join are required to meet two basic requirements:
1) Hold a sincere interest in helping Middle Tennessee’s under-served youth.
2) Hold strong potential for future leadership in business and in the community.
Membership enables life-long personal and professional relationships to be formed while giving back to the Nashville community. While the Phoenix Club continues to evolve, our mission based on principles that have created positive change for Middle Tennessee Youth remains the same. For additional information please see out New Member Recruitment Team and application information below.
New Member Recruitment Team:
- The application will go live this Summer and due November 13, 2019.
- You must have three references on your application from Members, including at least one Board Member
- You must attend at least two events throughout the year
Note: Board Members vote on each Prospective Member in late November/early December.